Terms & Conditions
- The Captain has the final decision to allow a trip to go ahead, based on sea conditions.
- A 30% deposit is required for all bookings.
- A deposit is fully refundable if the Captain of the boat is forced to cancel the trip, due to sea conditions.
- King island charter trip deposits are not refundable but transferable to another time - as accomodation & travel on the island is prebooked and a deposit paid
- If passengers cancel a booking less than 7 days prior to the trip, there is no refund of the deposit, but the trip can be rescheduled.
- Those that cancel more than 7 days prior to the trip, will have their deposit fully refunded or have the trip rescheduled for another day.
- The Captain has the right to return to port at his discretion and for any reason.
- Passengers are notified of the trip confirmation at 7pm the night before departure to confirm conditions.
- Passengers must have consideration for the comfort and safety of the others. Safety is the number 1 priority and paramount at all times.
- Passengers must pay in full prior to departure from the port.
- Passengers with any medical conditions are to announce the information to the Captain or deckhand upon boarding.
- All passengers give their permission for Southern Coast Charters to use images, video and audio obtained during the trip unless otherwise advised.
- All fishing will require a Victorian fishing licence for all participants eligible in Victorian waters. To obtain your licence, please visit here.
- No fishing licence is required in Tasmanian ocean waters,but the taking of Rock Lobster does require a fishing licence, please visit here.
- Southern Coast Charters is not responsible for any passengers’ property being lost or damaged whilst on board.
- Passengers who lose or damage equipment that belongs to Southern Coast Charters, due to negligence, will be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the equipment. This payment will be taken from the credit card supplied for security purposes.
Above all, have fun and catch lots of fish!
For more information, please call us on 0429 983 112 or 03 55983112 at your convenience.